英語資訊
News

外國人來中國需要些注意什么?

Source: 恒星英語學習網    2019-10-21  我要投稿   論壇   Favorite  

What Are Some Major Social Faux Aas To Avoid When Visiting China?
到訪中國時應該注意哪些社交失禮行為?
獲得110好評的回答@Jessica S

1. Meeting people
與他人見面
greet elders/high ranking people first.
首先和長輩或者上級打招呼。
as a man, do not shake hands with a woman, unless she offers it first.
男士不要跟女士握手,除非她主動握手。
do not cover a woman's hand with two hands or grab it firmly.
不要雙手握住女士的手或者抓得很牢。
unlike in Europe or the US, a handshake should be light, not firm.
和歐美不一樣,握手應該是輕輕的,無需很緊。
stand up when people greet you.
當他人跟你打招呼時候要起立。
wait for elders/higher ups/hosts to sit before you do; wait until a you are assigned a seat according to your position in the group.
等長輩、上級、主人就座后你再坐。或者等到按照你的地位給你安排位置再坐。
when receiving a business card, accept it with both hands and do not immediately put it away - NEVER throw it away where people can see
收到名片時,應當雙手去接,不要立即收起來,更不要當著別人的面扔掉。
looking into peoples eyes for longer may be considered impolite/offensive
直視他人太久會被認為是不禮貌、冒犯。
2. Conversation
與他人對話
when receiving a compliment do not accept it with a plain "thank you", instead say something like "only so-so", "no, not so good", "only a little", to show moderation
當收到贊美時,不是說謝謝,而是說:“一般般啦”、“沒那么好”“一點點啦”來表示謙虛。
do not brag
不要夸夸其談。
do praise others (especially in front of other people)
不要贊揚他人(尤其在他人面前)
when you want to refuse (e.g. a requested favor) do not say "no" say that you will try, think about it, maybe do it etc. (if you hear these from a Chinese person, it basically means "no")
當你要拒絕別人時(比如拒絕邀約)不要說“不”,而是說你會試試、考慮一下、或者可能會去做之類的話。(當你聽到一個中國人這么說,實際上是在拒絕)
3. Table manners
餐桌禮儀
wait for your hosts to assign you a seat
等主人幫你安排位置在就座。
wait for the main host to start eating before you do
等主人開始吃了再吃。
wait for a toast to be made to drink your beer
等到祝酒時再開始喝酒。
when toasting, it is good manners to try and get your glass below the one of the higher/equal ranking person
當祝酒時,要使自己的杯子低于你的上級或者同級。
if you do not wish to drink alcohol, give a "good" reason in the beginning
如果你不想喝酒,在一開始你要編個“好”理由

do not stick your chopsticks in the rice bowl
不要將筷子插在碗里。
do not finish a dish (this signals it was not enough food)

要吃完所有的菜(這表示菜不夠吃)
taste everything
每一樣菜都要嘗
do not take only of the one dish you like most
不要只吃你最愛吃的菜
if your someone puts food on your plate, at least taste, better eat it all
如果有人給你夾菜,至少嘗一下,最好全吃光。
4. Presents
送禮
avoid anything numbered "4" (symbolizes death, better are 2, 3, 6, 8)
避開數字四(4代表死,最好是2、3、6、8)
no watches or clocks (death)
不要送表或者送鐘(也是代表死)
no pears to couples (breakup)
不要送梨給夫婦(這代表分手)
no green hats (infidelity)
不要送綠帽子(代表不貞)


將本頁收藏到:
上一篇:College和University的區別 不僅僅是學院和大學的區別那么簡單!
下一篇:美國的房產中介推出神奇新服務:幫你看看是否鬧鬼

最新更新
論壇精彩內容
網站地圖 - 學習交流 - 恒星英語論壇 - 關于我們 - 廣告服務 - 幫助中心 - 聯系我們
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.lizlyq.live All Rights Reserved
河南泳坛夺金技巧破解